As planned, I made delicious siopao while on my winter break from school, though the pic isn't great. I finally managed to buy the correct amount of meat so I didn't have leftover meat. I used 3lb of pork shoulder for the filling and the usual amount of dough. This is really for my reference, since I am not allowed to post the recipe. When filling the dough, my goal was to use as much meat as possible with as little dough as possible. It worked well in terms of the ratio between bread and filling, though the buns overall are smaller than usual.
Also, rather than the usual 12 hours to make, the buns only took about 9 hours. I didn't let the dough sit as long as usual to rise, but it didn't seem to be rising anyway. I'm not sure if it's because my yeast is getting old or some other reason.
I got another picture of the pot pie from yesterday, which shows the layers a little better.